Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner


After maintaining this week I have decided to change my weigh day to Friday. That way if I want to imbibe on Friday or Saturday, my weigh in is not all jacked up from cake weight, or retained water because I inhaled a plate of fried wontons.

I got a late start to the office Monday so I packed a late breakfast and lunch together. I made a neat discovery that the two small compartments in one lunch box are half a cup each with a little room, so what you see there is half a cup of regular cottage cheese and half a cup of pineapple. I really dislike low fat and non-fat cottage cheese, the texture just grosses me out, so I am happy to just eat less of the regular. As it turns out, not a filling breakfast for me. I ate my lunch shortly after and was still hungry. The pear made me hungrier. Stupid fruit.

Still, I got "breakfast" and "lunch" here for about 8pts - the wrap contains ham, lite mayo and a bunch of alfalfa. I was so hungry though that I grabbed some lite string cheese at the store for a 1pt snack and had a couple chicken sausages an hour later to sustain me through an appointment I had 9.30-10.30. I had enough forethought to use my tiny new slow cooker and came home to this:


One chicken breast, a small can of El Pato red sauce with jalapenos, and one tomatillo - easiest supper ever. I put it over a very little bit of rice and was able to eat and be in bed a couple hours later. 6 pts for what you see here, 3 pts for the half I ate. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment